b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Re: Eden's Four Rivers

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Sujata <shevaroys AT yahoo.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Re: Eden's Four Rivers
  • Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 07:48:30 -0700 (PDT)

Time and again we see established archaeological facts
re-written when new/additional archaeological
discoveries are made.

I am sure many would have disputed the existence of
this river in Toronto, Canada until it was
"discovered" accidentally a year or so ago
http://www.sci.tamucc.edu/pipermail/geoclub/2003-September/000039.html

Best wishes,
Sujata