b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Searching for the remainder of a dissertation....?

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "wattswestmaas" <wattswestmaas AT eircom.net>
  • To: "B-Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT lists.Ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Searching for the remainder of a dissertation....?
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 21:27:29 +0100

Dera All, I recently stumbled upon an excellent treatment of the whole
debate about the TENSE, ASPECTUAL, MODAL difficulties in biblical hebrew.
The problem is I printed it without realising that the document was
incomplete. I only have up to page 103, needless to say that this is not
the last page. I no longer have the link and my properties box gives no URL
listing since I re-formatted it into a word doc and deleted the rest, by
any slim and remote chance would anyone be aware of this work?? details
below.........

"The Meaning of the Biblical Hebrew Verbal Conjugation from a
Crosslinguistic Perspective"

By David O. Moomo
(a dissertation submitted in partial fulfilment for the requirements for the
degree of Doctor of Literature at the University of Stellenbosche 2004).

PROMOTER: Prof. C.H.J. Van de Merwe.

Thanking you anyway, Chris Watts, Ireland.