b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] WLC Unicode Text

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: <cpaman AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] WLC Unicode Text
  • Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 22:21:29 -0400

Would anyone on this list be able to point me to a source of information on
getting Unicode to work for me? I am using Windows 2000 Professional and
Microsoft Word 2000. I have downloaded the UPS10.dll and EZRA SIL SR and
have them installed. UPS10.dll I installed in both IE directory and my WORD
directory. However, I still get the boxes when I go to the site with WLC and
load text. If there is a site or a previous thread that will assist me I
would appreciate any assistance either off-line or through this group.

Thanks,
Ronald H. Stewart, Sr.
Ashland City, TN

  • [b-hebrew] WLC Unicode Text, cpaman, 04/30/2005