b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] The Cambridge Biblical Hebrew Workbook

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Tracey McCluskey <tmccluskey AT cambridge.org>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] The Cambridge Biblical Hebrew Workbook
  • Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 09:58:10 +0100

The Cambridge Biblical Hebrew Workbook, Introductory Level by Nava
Bergman, is now available (UK and Europe, USA in May)

More information from: http://www.cambridge.org/0521533694

(Posted with permission of Jonathan Robie)

Tracey McCluskey
Marketing Controller, History and Religious Studies
Cambridge University Press
Edinburgh Building
Shaftesbury Road
Cambridge, CB2 2RU