b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] ISBN of key, tape for Mansoor's vol. 2

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Brian A Wright <bewritehere AT juno.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] ISBN of key, tape for Mansoor's vol. 2
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 03:11:24 -0800

I'm just completing Mansoor's Biblical Hebrew Step by Step vol. 1. I have
been studying the book independently, using only the exercise key and
audio tape. I noticed in the introduction for vol. 2 a reference to an
exercise key and audio tape, but I have been unable to locate such items
(I tried the publisher's website, amazon.com, a general web search and
even contacted the U of Wisconsin, who seem to have at least the tapes
(I'm not sure if these would be the same tapes referred to in the text,
however), but nothing further).

Can anyone help me? I'm looking for any publishing info, especially the
ISBN's. It seemed rather easy finding the answer key and tape for vol.
1, but this has proved more difficult.

Thanks,
Brian Wright
Modesto, CA