b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Experimental feature for Unicode/XML Tanach

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: LBauer AT t-online.de (Lutz Bauer)
  • To: "Christopher V. Kimball" <mail AT cvkimball.com>, b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Experimental feature for Unicode/XML Tanach
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 15:11:47 +0100

Dear Christopher,

You've done a great job! Marvellous tool! I like especially the
possibility of reducing the text to consonants only - and it works
very fast!

But: I entered the following, to make a little test:

"http://www.cvkimball.com/Tanach/TanachSearch.xml?gen1:1-1:31";

Result:

"Last verse, 31, not found in Genesis chapter 1 of 30 verses."

However, when I entered "?gen1:1-2:1" I received the proper amount of
31 Verses. What's wrong here?

Many greetings from the Blackforest,

Lutz.

lbauer AT fh-furtwangen.de