b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Question on 18th Dynasty Egypt

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Sameer Yadav <sameer_yadav2 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Question on 18th Dynasty Egypt
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 10:19:18 -0800 (PST)

A related question -- what do you guys think about
Michael S. Sanders (biblemysteries.org)? I have spent
a long time on the Internet trying to corroborate his
data re: the Exodus etc. and have had a hard time
evaluating his credentials/credibility on matters
archaeological -- sorry this is a bit off topic, but I
know that a lot of you are competent in this area and
could give me a heads up.

- sameer