b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Re: Effected Object Accusative (Robby only)

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: David Kummerow <farmerjoeblo AT hotmail.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Re: Effected Object Accusative (Robby only)
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 11:54:28 +1000

Dear Robby,

I have tried to email a scan of the ZAH article you asked me for. But my emails (even plain text without the attachment) keep bouncing. I have resorted, therefore, to posting this reply here (so please forgive me everyone else) in the hope of contacting you so that you might provide me with an alternate email address. The attachement as around 850k.

David Kummerow.

  • [b-hebrew] Re: Effected Object Accusative (Robby only), David Kummerow, 10/14/2004