b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Paleo-Hebrew and other Cana'anite Languages

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Yocabo Rabinowitz <ugariticscholar AT yahoo.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Paleo-Hebrew and other Cana'anite Languages
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 04:04:27 -0700 (PDT)

Just out of curiousity (MEOW MEOW MEOW) how many of you in here work with
the paleo-hebrew (Pictographic Script). Does any one in here know if there
is a collective grammar for the more splintered Cana'anite Dialects i.e.,
Moabite, Elabite, etc. I would like to start a study of Epigraphy in my
Church and Synagogue. I have quite a vew who are into this kind of thing and
don't want to have to do a whole lot of Photocopying or web printing. I am
hoping that there is something like this that possibly someone in here has
come across. I know that there are websites with stuff and that there is
stuff scattered in Books and Journals but I didn't know if there were
something condensed.

Todah Raba
Bashem Yeshua HaMashiach

Yonatan