b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] REMINDER (plus THERA QUOTE)

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "George Athas" <gathas AT hotkey.net.au>
  • To: "b-hebrew" <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] REMINDER (plus THERA QUOTE)
  • Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 17:31:35 +1000

Dear B-Haverim,

Please remember that as discussions meander around various topics, it is
helpful to change the subject heading of the thread.

Also, the thread THERA QUOTE is barely relevant to B-Hebrew. May I suggest
that discussion proceed regarding the Hebrew calendar. Otherwise, I suggest
that members post one final message in this thread and then end discussion.
The participating members who wish to continue the thread are encouraged to
move it offlist.

Best Regards,

GEORGE ATHAS
Fellow Chairman, B-Hebrew Forum

  • [b-hebrew] REMINDER (plus THERA QUOTE), George Athas, 08/29/2004