b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Biblical Historicity ( Amalek)

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Brian Roberts <formoria AT carolina.rr.com>
  • To: "David N. da Silva" <huyxh8s02 AT sneakemail.com>
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Biblical Historicity ( Amalek)
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 16:32:26 -0400

It's easy to bandy about descriptives like "fundamentalist", because it definitely rings true in a way, but when it comes to defining what constitutes a fundamentalist, why don't we let them define themselves, and use their own definition? Surely someone of that persuasion has come up with a working definition.