b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Unicode Holam proposals

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Peter Kirk <peterkirk AT qaya.org>
  • To: Pere Casanellas <pere.casanellas AT btlink.net>
  • Cc: Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Unicode Holam proposals
  • Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2004 12:06:35 +0100

On 03/08/2004 10:55, Pere Casanellas wrote:

Dear Peter Kirk,

I was trying to answer to your invitation to make comments on your proposal to encode Holam Male and Vav Haluma, but I could not fint the document proposed by Michael Everson. Could you please verify the URL you indicated for this alternative proposal? (With the URL you indicated I get a document whose title is "Proposal to add Ideographical Description Characters (IDC) to the UCS".)

The URL I gave, http://www.dkuug.dk/jtc1/sc2/wg2/docs/n2840.pdf, is the one advertised on Michael Everson's site, http://evertype.com/formal.html. But it seems that this document has not yet been posted to the dkuug.dk site, which instead serves you the nearest match. The correct document should be there soon.

--
Peter Kirk
peter AT qaya.org (personal)