b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Ark of the Flood - to change the subject

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Dave Washburn <dwashbur AT nyx.net>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Ark of the Flood - to change the subject
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 13:34:39 -0600

I haven't seen all of them yet, but my summer house guest has a set of DVD's
from a PBS series on the Bible. It may be what you're thinking of. It's
called "Ancient Secrets of the Bible," but I didn't see one about Joshua's
long day. And some of us don't really appreciate the derisive tone in the
third paragraph below.