b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Jericho/Eden(6)

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "George F. Somsel" <gfsomsel AT juno.com>
  • To: Ephraim49 AT aol.com
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Jericho/Eden(6)
  • Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 17:55:49 -0400

Greetings Comrad Ephraim,

Apparently you haven't awakened to the fact that the Soviet Union no
longer exists and that Communism is on the wane.

I repeat my question. Do you have a text / texts you would like to
discuss? Otherwise, it would seem to me that this discussion would be
better handled on the ANE list.

gfsomsel
________