b-hebrew - RE: [b-hebrew] elohim to elhm

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Trevor Peterson <06PETERSON AT cua.edu>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [b-hebrew] elohim to elhm
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 07:31:01 -0400

>===== Original Message From phil-eng AT ighmail.com =====
>2. I wish to replace the all the 100 voweled 'elohim in a chapter of my
>thesis with the consonantal 'lhm.
>
>3. Can this be done with the FIND AND REPLACE function in Microsoft
>Word?

I just tried it in Word 2000. I would advise cutting and pasting, rather than
typing the replace text directly into the dialog box. Type the form you want
to end up with and cut or copy it. Then highlight the first form you want to
replace, go into the replace function, and Ctrl-V to paste your new form in
the replace field. It worked just fine for me.

Trevor Peterson
CUA/Semitics

  • [b-hebrew] elohim to elhm, Philip Engmann, 05/19/2004
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • RE: [b-hebrew] elohim to elhm, Trevor Peterson, 05/19/2004