b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Re: Prophetic Perfect?

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Julie Devall" <krena_li_mara AT hotmail.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Re: Prophetic Perfect?
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 15:27:21 +0000

Dear Vadim,

The one assumption I have is that there is a textual frame larger than this passage in which a Vision is being conveyed. Now, the boundaries of, and grammatical signals, and the question of tense of the Vision would be an interesting discussion, but since the discussion has not taken into account b-hebrew past history, via Archives, it is impracticable.

Translation, exegesis, hmmm.... I'm not going to "go there"...

Julie :)

FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar – get it now! http://toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01/

  • [b-hebrew] Re: Prophetic Perfect?, Julie Devall, 05/18/2004