b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] (no subject)

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "wattswestmaas" <wattswestmaas AT eircom.net>
  • To: "B-Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT lists.Ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] (no subject)
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 23:17:26 +0200

Please forgive the intrusion upon you all but I am trying to subscribe to
the list without success. I have followed the usual procedure but all the
email jargon is too complicated for me plus I received a confirmation email
but when i try to continue I receive a bad string message, whatever that
means.

I used to be a member about one year ago, but I moved from Holland to
Ireland and now I am trying to re-subscribe without luck. Don't you guys
have a simpler way??

Your help will be,as always, appreciated.

Thankyou. Chris Watts