b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Semitic Languages

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Jonatha Mosebach <semiticfreak AT yahoo.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Semitic Languages
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 04:19:53 +0100 (BST)

Has asnyone ever studied Syric and or Ugaritic. I am thinking of Tackling
these next cananyone give me any help on grammars and or which wone should I
pursue next I know Hebrew Arabic Heiratic Demotic Coptic Greek Modern Hebrew
Modern Greek and some Aramaic. I am a student at Biblical Theological
Seminary and have professors who can teach me both. Any help would be great.

Todah Raba Bashem Yeshua HaMashiach

Jonathan

Yahoo! Messenger - Communicate instantly..."Ping" your friends today!
Download Messenger Now