b-hebrew - RE: [b-hebrew] testing

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Paul Zellmer" <smdirect AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: "'b-hebrew list'" <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [b-hebrew] testing
  • Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 20:13:07 -0400

No joy on my part, Dora. Your first line is 18 question marks. And
normally Unicode Hebrew looks fine on my machine.

So, despite what you and Peter would like to see the list go to, looks like
the best compromise is still Unicode with a transliteration for those who
don't see the Unicode correctly.

Paul Zellmer