b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] In search of Charles Grebe

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Bet_yaakov <bet_yaakov AT paradise.net.nz>
  • To: cgrebe AT mb.sympatico.ca, cgrebe AT co.st-johns.fl.us, cgrebe AT forzani.com, b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] In search of Charles Grebe
  • Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 00:04:25 +1200

Hi Charles. I hope find the right Charles Grebe? charles AT grebeweb.com

You probably don't remember me, but I and a friend ordered your CD from you!
The Tanakh in Hebrew! I see now your site is not up, I was wondering what
happened to it. Also, we have the space to put this up o the net in the USA.

My name is Richard from New Zealand.

Shalom

  • [b-hebrew] In search of Charles Grebe, Bet_yaakov, 04/10/2004