b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] A Question

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "B. M. Rocine" <brocine AT twcny.rr.com>
  • To: "Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] A Question
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 21:04:21 -0500

Actually Karl, I have to agree with Uri's insinuation that the discussion
has wandered out-of-bounds. We can discuss almost anything on this list if
we only take a broad enough view of "context."

Please all, let's limit our discussion to matters more closely related to
Biblical Hebrew.

Thank you for your cooperation--signed, the management! ;-)

Bryan Rocine
b-hebrew co-chair