b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Dating the bible

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Noam Eitan <noameitan AT yahoo.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Dating the bible
  • Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 14:46:40 -0800 (PST)

This book doesn't cover all opinions, but I feel it is indispensable. It
answered a lot of questions I had for decades and changed my understanding of
the Bible: The Bible Unearthed: Archaeology's New Vision of Ancient Israel
and the Origin of Its Sacred Texts
by Neil Asher Silberman (Author), Israel Finkelstein

Regards

Noam Eitan from Brooklyn