b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Genesis 18, history of interpretation

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: laurent clémenceau <laurent.clemenceau AT free.fr>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Genesis 18, history of interpretation
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 18:20:22 +0200

I'm working on the history of interpretation of Genesis 18.1-15. Does
anybody know where I could find informations about it (don't mention the
bibliographies available on the usual commentaries) ?
Are there any articles written about it and available online ? Are there
medieval commentaries on this chapter available on line ?
Thank you very much.

  • [b-hebrew] Genesis 18, history of interpretation, laurent clémenceau, 10/08/2003