b-hebrew - RE: [b-hebrew] Re:2Sam1:15:16, temporal sequence

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Paul Zellmer" <pzellmer AT sc.rr.com>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [b-hebrew] Re:2Sam1:15:16, temporal sequence
  • Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 13:55:33 -0400

No need to apologize, Doris. I personally think this explanation works even
under the strictly linguistic view of the text. The critical interpretation
credits the author, the linguistic credits David himself, speaking at the
time.

Your previous post just didn't clarify your complete thoughts on the matter.

Paul Zellmer