b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Hebrew University Biblical Hebrew Course-

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Netlang101 AT aol.com
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Hebrew University Biblical Hebrew Course-
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 15:41:23 EDT

Dear B-Hebrew Staff...I greatly enjoy this thread. I have noticed several
subscribers
have mentioned studying Biblical Hebrew, and although this thread is a
scholarly, not
a commercial venture I wanted to mention the recent availability of new
course in
Biblical Hebrew produced by Dr. Randal Buth of Hebrew University. Our company
has been advertising this for some months in Biblical Arch. Review magazine,
and
the course has received excellent scholarly reviews. It consists of 14 hours
of audio
+ over 400 pages of textbook material. It is the equivalent of 3 college
units or 9
hours. Any subscribers who are interested can contact me separately at
netlang101
@aol.com, or call directly to our office at 1-800-852-8346.

Best Regard,

Bob Ellsworth
101Language
408 S Pasadena Ave
Pasadena, CA 91105

  • [b-hebrew] Hebrew University Biblical Hebrew Course-, Netlang101, 07/20/2003