b-hebrew - The Naver Nuisance

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "B. M. Rocine" <brocine AT twcny.rr.com>
  • To: "Biblical Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: The Naver Nuisance
  • Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 14:54:00 -0500

B-Haverim,

I am aware that at least some of you may have been receiving nuisance copies
of your posts to this list with an attachment from xixnsd AT naver.com. I have
received the nuisances myself. In an attempt to stop the problem, I have
tried in vain to contact the address. I have also deleted the address from
the mailing list on a couple of occasions, which seems to have stopped the
problem temporarily. The address seems to continue re-subscribing. I have
now blocked the address from re-subscribing. Hopefully this will stop the
nuisance. If not let, me know.

Sorry, all, for the inconvenience.

Happy Holidays,
Bryan
b-hebrew staff

B. M. Rocine
Living Word Church
6101 Court St. Rd.
Syracuse, NY 13206

ph: 315.437.6744
fx: 315.437.6766

  • The Naver Nuisance, B. M. Rocine, 12/29/2002