b-hebrew - "accordance" software on a network of PC's???

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Søren Holst <sh AT teol.ku.dk>
  • To: "'ane AT listhost.uchicago.edu'" <ane AT listhost.uchicago.edu>, 'Biblical Hebrew' <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: "accordance" software on a network of PC's???
  • Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 11:05:50 +0100

Apologies if this is slightly off-topic (and cross-posted, at that):

I posted this question to the Accordance-users e-mail list after searching
the archives of that list in vain, but got no answer. Possibly somebody on
ANE or b-hebrew has the answer, but is not on the other list. So ...:

Does anyone have experience of problems (or even better: experience of NO
problems) running Accordance on a network of PC's, using the torahresource
emulator? We're considering doing just that here in Copenhagen.

I get the impression, PC users are queing up to testify to the merits of the
emulator, but using it on a multiple-user faculty network might present
unexpected catches?

thanks in advance

Soren Holst
University of Copenhagen, DK

  • "accordance" software on a network of PC's???, Søren Holst, 12/11/2002