b-hebrew - Re: Biblical references in the DSS

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Dave Washburn" <dwashbur AT nyx.net>
  • To: Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Biblical references in the DSS
  • Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 06:46:27 -0600

That would be me (or is it, "that would be I??"). It is supposed to be
out in time for the SBL meeting in November. To my knowledge,
we're on target for that release date. In a blatant act of self-
promotion, I'll gladly announce it here when it does become
available :-)

> A long while back I asked a question about references in the DSS to a
> specific biblical passage, and got a very helpful answer from one of the
> regular contributors, who said he'd just finished a book-sized index of such
> references.
>
> In the meantime, my hard-disk went the way of all hard-disks, and I can't
> find the name of the author of this very helpful tool. Own up - is it out
> yet?
>
> kol tuv
> Soren, Cph
>
> ---
> You are currently subscribed to b-hebrew as: [dwashbur AT nyx.net]

Dave Washburn
http://www.nyx.net/~dwashbur
"Ah, a bear in his natural habitat:
a Studebaker."