b-hebrew - Spurious unsubscribe messages

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Kirk Lowery <klowery AT wts.edu>
  • To: B-Hebrew List <b-hebrew AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Spurious unsubscribe messages
  • Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 19:26:07 -0400

Friends,

Those of you who have been posting lately have been getting an automated reply from our list software saying a particular address could not be unsubscribed since that address was not a member.

This was caused by a corrupted member account. I've deleted the account and hopefully that should end the problem. If you continue to receive such messages, do not post to the list, but forward the message to me directly and I'll look into it.

Blessings,

Kirk
B-Hebrew co-chair

--
Kirk E. Lowery, Ph.D.
Director, The Westminster Hebrew Institute

  • Spurious unsubscribe messages, Kirk Lowery, 09/26/2002