b-hebrew - To the list owner

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Banyai Michael" <banyai AT t-online.de>
  • To: b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: To the list owner
  • Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 17:01:38 -0400

I receive in last days following two strange messages. I suppose your
server is deranged by some virus.

From the list owner after each email to you:

"Re: your unsubscribe request
> unsubscribe b-hebrew radio AT teamclermont.com confirm

Sorry, but your email address:
> radio AT teamclermont.com

is not listed as a member of 'b-hebrew'.

Thus, you could not be unsubscribed."

Under the header of my previously sent mail, always following message:

"I will be away from the office Sept. 5 to Sept .23 inclusive.
In my absence, FTS Offices will be closed on Mondays and limited
translation services will be available 3 days a week.
For more info, please call Kathy Noonan at 5534 (kathyn AT rom.on.ca) or
Martine Becquet at 8051 (martineb AT rom.on.ca)

Everything back to normal starting Tuesday Sept. 24.
See you then "

Also do all emails sent to you via T-Online mail-software seem somehow
affected.

Please take a look after a remedy.

Best regards,

Bányai Michael

  • To the list owner, Banyai Michael, 09/16/2002