b-hebrew - BH: Re: Question for the owner

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Bryan Rocine" <brocine AT earthlink.net>
  • To: <CQQLKITTEN AT aol.com>, "Biblical Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: BH: Re: Question for the owner
  • Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 16:12:02 -0400

Hi Bonnie,
Sorry.  As I understand the software that supports our list, the tag you request cannot be added to the sender line unless each individual sender does it for himself.  I prefixed BH in the subject line of this response to you.  It might be nice if members prefixed this BH in the subject line of their correspondences to this list, but we will not require it at this time.  Thanks for your patience.

Bryan,
b-hebrew co-chair

B. M. Rocine
Associate Pastor