b-hebrew - Hebrew Summary Sheets

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Mark Wessner <mark AT wessner.ca>
  • To: b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Hebrew Summary Sheets
  • Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 21:33:44 -0700

Hi All,

Thank you for all of the suggestions and comments on the Hebrew and Greek summary sheets. I have tried to incorporate most (if not all) of the various insights so that these one page summaries are as generic as possible, and therefore as widely useful as possible. Hopefully, I was successful to a small degree. Feel free to distribute the sheets as you see fit, if they meet your needs.

You can download both summary sheets at:

http://www.wessner.ca

Thanks!

Mark Wessner

PS. For some reason, the Hebrew and Greek fonts look fuzzy on the screen, but they print out perfectly. Don't ask me why ...

PPS. As you think of ways to improve the sheets, let me know.

Professor of Religion
American Public University System, http://www.apus.edu

PhD (Cand) Hebrew Bible / Old Testament
University of Birminghham, http://www.bham.ac.uk

Ancient Wisdom, Modern Faith, http://www.wessner.ca

  • Hebrew Summary Sheets, Mark Wessner, 08/23/2002