b-hebrew - Re: Eze 27:6

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Kirk Lowery <klowery AT wts.edu>
  • To: b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Eze 27:6
  • Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2002 11:06:51 -0400

This might be a good time to explain how our discussion list works:

When you first subscribe, the conferencing software is configured so
that the first five messages must be approved by one of the moderators
(there are four of us; hi, Brian! :-). After that, there is no automatic
moderation of posts; they are immediately sent out to the list.

However, if we co-chairs are busy, and don't get around to it, then the
moderation queues are set to flush all messages out once every 24 hours
at 10 a.m. Eastern Time.

So...if you normally are a "lurker," you may have never crossed the 5
message boundary, even if you've been a list member for a long time.

The moral to this story: post at least five messages and get past the
initial moderation boundary!

Blessings,

Kirk
B-Hebrew co-chair