b-hebrew - RE: virus alert

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Peter Kirk" <Peter_Kirk AT sil.org>
  • To: "'Ken Smith'" <kens AT 180solutions.com>, "'Biblical Hebrew'" <b-hebrew AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: virus alert
  • Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 14:27:32 +0100

Ken, this hoax has become so common that I'm surprised anyone is still
being taken in by it.

But I disagree with your last sentence. If someone has sent a virus to
the list, they should certainly inform list members ASAP, as this may
save people from serious harm. But first, they should double check with
sites like the ones you mention below that they really do have a virus.

Peter Kirk

Windows

http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/jdbgmgr.exe.file