b-hebrew - RE: Fw: Hebrew Syntax., 2 Sam 15:37

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Peter Kirk" <Peter_Kirk AT sil.org>
  • To: "'Biblical Hebrew'" <b-hebrew AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Fw: Hebrew Syntax., 2 Sam 15:37
  • Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 22:34:41 +0100

Rolf, the problem may be that you are one of the few list members to use
HTML format e-mail. Plain text format usually works better lists like
this. You have not made much use of HTML formatting, except that you
have occasionally tried to include Hebrew words but I have not been able
to read these because I don't have the right fonts.

Peter Kirk