b-hebrew - Koehler-Baumgartner Lexicon

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Jonathan D. Safren" <yon_saf AT bezeqint.net>
  • To: "Biblical Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Koehler-Baumgartner Lexicon
  • Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 17:06:18 +0200

I have just received notification from Logos that Brill and as a result Logos to, ared dropping the price of the HAL from $399.85 to $169.95. I don't know whether that's just the prinbt edition or the CD-ROM (the notice doesn't say).

Since the subject of the HAL has come up for discussion on this forum, perhaps listers had better wait and check before ordering.

Sincerely,
Jonathan D. Safren
Dept. of Biblical Studies
Beit Berl College