b-hebrew - Re: God's name

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Polycarp66 AT aol.com
  • To: Bearpecs AT aol.com, b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: God's name
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 22:08:26 EST

In a message dated 1/24/2002 8:42:09 PM Eastern Standard Time, Bearpecs AT aol.com writes:

I find this anti-semitic joke highly offensive and ask the moderator to put a stop to it immediately.

In a message dated 1/24/02 7:48:13 PM Eastern Standard Time, cisbell AT home.com writes:

Ahem!  If my memory serves me correctly, C Isbell is himself Jewish.  If a Jew cannot make light of his own people, then neither can Americans make light of Americans, etc. etc., etc (as the King of Siam would say).

gfsomsel