b-hebrew - Greetings.

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: ian goldsmith <iangoldsmith1969 AT yahoo.co.uk>
  • To: b- hebrew <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Greetings.
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 10:33:42 +0000 (GMT)

Hi. In the spirit of the season and as we've had 'open
season' on Hanuchah lately, may I wish you all a VERY
MERRY CHRISTMAS and elightening New Year!
Felice Navidad, Joyeux Noel, etc.
So as to make this note Hebrew related, what's the
Hebrew for Merry Christmas?
Also if you live in a non English speaking part of the
world, how do they say it there?
Ian