b-hebrew - MPhil Thesis: Differences between MT and LXX

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Philip Engmann <philipengmann AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>, lxx AT yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: MPhil Thesis: Differences between MT and LXX
  • Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2001 08:03:41 -0800 (PST)

Thanks one and all for all the helpful hints about
displaying Hebrew and Greek fonts on my webpage.

Whilst I sort these out, I have another webpage at

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/philipengmann/

Please click on the "WORK" folder and access the
thesis

Please feel free to insert comments. I would
appreciate it.

I also appreciate all the helpful comments about the
thesis itself and I will respond soon.The comments are
helpng me to reshape my thinking.

Thanks