b-hebrew - Re: Secular Humanism to the hilt......

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Kirk Lowery" <kirk AT leningradensis.org>
  • To: Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Secular Humanism to the hilt......
  • Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 17:13:20 -0700

Greetings from the SBL annual meetings in Denver, Colorado!

This thread's topic has strayed outside of our forum's subject area. Please
refocus your postings.

Thanks!

Blessings,

Kirk
B-Hebrew Co-chair

On 17 Nov 2001 at 16:17, Dave Washburn wrote:

> So are you saying Secular Humanism is mythology?
>
> > At 20:48 17/11/01, Christine Bass wrote:
> >
> > >Ad infinitum promotions of secular humanism from this poster......
> >
> > Christine:
> > Content yourself with this thought
> > --- 'Mythology is what never was but always is.' --- Stephen of Byzantium.
> >

> > Maurice A. O'Sullivan [ Bray, Ireland ]
> > mauros AT iol.ie
> >

> > ---
> > You are currently subscribed to b-hebrew as: [dwashbur AT nyx.net]
> > To unsubscribe, forward this message to $subst('Email.Unsub')
> > To subscribe, send an email to join-b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu.
> >

> Dave Washburn
> http://www.nyx.net/~dwashbur
> This time, like all times, is a very good one if we but know what to do
> with it.
> -Emerson
>
> ---
> You are currently subscribed to b-hebrew as: [kirk AT leningradensis.org]

Kirk E. Lowery, Ph.D. <Kirk AT leningradensis.org>
Associate Director, Westminster Hebrew Institute
Westminster Theological Seminary, Philadelpha, PA
General Editor, Project "eL," the XML Leningrad Codex