b-hebrew - BDB Abbreviation - was Re: Question on Psalm 18:21

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Kevin Buchs" <buchs AT lutheran.com>
  • To: "Biblical Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: BDB Abbreviation - was Re: Question on Psalm 18:21
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 09:09:49 -0600

I am still looking in BDB for an entry under $WB that will convey the sense
of an accusative of reason that David Stabnow suggested. I seem to get hung
up on abbreviations I cannot resolve. On p.998b, 6th line from the bottom
is "rei". Can someone translate for me.

Kevin Buchs buchs AT lutheran.com Rochester, MN