b-hebrew - Re: Hebrew Tutor for Computer

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Maurice A. O'Sullivan" <mauros AT iol.ie>
  • To: "Richard Hiers" <thehiers AT yahoo.com>
  • Cc: Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Hebrew Tutor for Computer
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 15:48:47 +0100

At 14:50 09/10/01, Richard Hiers wrote:

I am trying to locate a biblical Hebrew tutor for my computer, but all I
have come up with is Parsons Hebrew Tutor.

Richard:
Would you be interested in the "Biblical Hebrew Reference Grammar"?

It comes on a CD which integrates with the Logos system.
You will find details on the Logos web-site: www.logos.com

Enjoy!

Maurice A. O'Sullivan
[Bray, Ireland]
mauros AT iol.ie

" With computers we can now misinterpret Scripture at speeds never before possible"

  • Hebrew Tutor for Computer, Richard Hiers, 10/09/2001
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: Hebrew Tutor for Computer, Maurice A. O'Sullivan, 10/10/2001