b-hebrew - distributive construct form

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Brian Tucker" <editor AT journalofbiblicalstudies.org>
  • To: b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: distributive construct form
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 20:27:06 -0400

It appears that there is a distributive construct form in Qumran Hebrew,
the Messiah/Messiah(s) of Aaron and Israel. My understanding is that
Biblical Hebrew has a couple examples of the distributive construct form,
however, I have not been able to find them. Does anyone know what passages
in the Hebrew Bible are to be understood as distributive constructs?

Thanks,
Joseph Brian Tucker
Riverview, MI
editor AT journalofbiblicalstudies.org
http://journalofbiblicalstudies.org

  • distributive construct form, Brian Tucker, 08/03/2001