b-hebrew - Balaam's Kittim Article

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Walter Mattfeld" <mattfeld AT mail.pjsnet.com>
  • To: "b-hebrew" <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Balaam's Kittim Article
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 17:17:42 +0200

Available at my website is an article titled "Balaam's Kittim Oracle Written
by Ezra ?" If interested please click on the url below and navigate to the
OT Menu. PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A NEW URL, the old url will not deliver the
article. If you have any problems in accessing it let me know and I will
send you a copy via e-mail. Please note that Netscape browsers freeze trying
to access my tracking system ! The solution- wait 10 seconds, then go to the
browser bar and hit STOP and the article should appear.

www.bibleorigins.net

All the best, Walter

Walter Reinhold Warttig Mattfeld
Walldorf by Heidelberg
Baden-Wurttemburg, Germany

  • Balaam's Kittim Article, Walter Mattfeld, 07/31/2001