b-hebrew - Apologies (Wratful Gods)

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Walter Mattfeld" <mattfeld AT mail.pjsnet.com>
  • To: "b-hebrew" <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Apologies (Wratful Gods)
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 18:38:23 +0200

I have been informed that the Wrathful Gods article was not available for
viewing. I have corrected the problem and tested to ensure that it is now
viewable. My apologies to all who attempted unsuccessfully to access the
article (to access, click on the url in my signature then navigate to the OT
Menu).
All the best, Walter

Walter Reinhold Warttig Mattfeld
Walldorf by Heidelberg
Baden-Wurttemburg, Germany
http://bibleorigins.homestead.com/index.html

  • Apologies (Wratful Gods), Walter Mattfeld, 06/11/2001