b-hebrew - Re: Mikraoth Gedoloth

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Jonathan D. Safren" <yon_saf AT bezeqint.net>
  • To: "Randall Buth" <ButhFam AT compuserve.com>, "Biblical Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Cc: "Biblical Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Mikraoth Gedoloth
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 20:56:36 +0200

Hi Randall,
I was unable to fnd the Keter Miqraot Gedolot, hard copy or CD-ROM, on the
Bar-Ilan website, and it's unavailable in the rustic town of Kefar-Sava ,
though we have both Keter and Torat Hayyim (published by Mosad Harav Kook)
in our college library.
Could you please supply the web address of the Keter publisher?
Thanks,
---
Jonathan D. Safren
Chairman