b-hebrew - RE: memcards

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Don A. Elbourne Jr." <delbourne AT home.com>
  • To: "Biblical Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: memcards
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 19:42:27 -0500

I haven't seen MemCards for sale in a while. I bought the DOS version nearly
10 years ago and still use it. I don't think a Windows or Mac version was
ever created. I run it in a DOS window under Windows Me.

The creator is/was George S. Kong. I don't know anything about Kong or what
he is doing now. Perhaps someone on the list will be able to fill in the
gaps.

Don A. Elbourne Jr.
http://elbourne.org

  • memcards, Ray Clendenen, 04/16/2001
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • RE: memcards, Don A. Elbourne Jr., 04/16/2001
    • Re: memcards, Penner, 04/17/2001