b-hebrew - Davidic Anomalies

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Walter Mattfeld" <mattfeld AT mail.pjsnet.com>
  • To: "b-hebrew" <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Davidic Anomalies
  • Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2001 10:46:46 +0100

Just recently posted to my website is an article titled "Dating the Davidic
Narratives : Archaeology, Anomalies and Anachronisms." Several towns
mentioned in various Davidic narratives have been found not to have existed
in David's days, the archaeological occupational parameters for these towns
provides a clue as to when some elements of the Davidic narratives were
composed. If interested click on the url in my signature and navigate to the
OT Menu for the article.

All the best, Walter

Walter Reinhold Warttig Mattfeld
Walldorf by Heidelberg
Baden-Wurttemburg, Germany
http://bibleorigins.homestead.com/index.html

  • Davidic Anomalies, Walter Mattfeld, 03/03/2001