b-hebrew - Re: Written by the Holy Ghost?

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Raymond de Hoop <rdehoop AT keyaccess.nl>
  • To: Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Written by the Holy Ghost?
  • Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 06:51:57 +0100

Shalom Harold and Charles,

Your answer has been very complete, Halrold. I agree that it is because of
the belief that the spirit is (part of) God, that the grammatical incorrect
usage of "he" etc. may occur. Charles' answer explains however the
linguistical aspect of this matter very clearly.

Well, Jim's reaction was correct, we should be carefull. This discussion
should be an excursus, nothing more. It is not B-Greek-list (this is not to
say that I did not appreciate your answers).

Regards,

Raymond