b-hebrew - Re: Isaiah 7:14 and postings

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: BobAsher1 AT aol.com
  • To: b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu (Biblical Hebrew)
  • Subject: Re: Isaiah 7:14 and postings
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 23:08:49 EST

I would strongly recommend that those interested obtain these journal papers.
I would be most willing to cut and paste them if I would not be violating
some rule. Let me know if someone wants them.
Bob Asher
Richard Niessen, "The Virginity of the hm*l=u^ in Isaiah 7:14", Bibliotheca
Sacra, V137, #546, Apr 1980, 133-150.

Edward E. Hindson, "Development of the Interpretation of Isaiah 7:14: A
Tribute to Edward J. Young" Grace Theological Journal, V10, #2, 19–25 Spr 69